24 July 2008

A little Politics....

Sorry Becky I know he's your candidate but.....
Is it just me? It seems the Media is Heralding Barak like he IS the second coming...




Barack loves me this I know
For the media tells me so
Citizens with big doe eyes
We are dumb but he is wise
Yes Barack loves me...
Yes Barack loves me...
Yes Barack loves me...
The media tells me so.
Now I'm not a fan of John McCain the least bit...
I am hard pressed however to find a positive McCain news story, and a negative Obama story.
I mean come on.... Talk about Media Bias.

3 comments:

Ivalo said...

The media did the same things with hilary and barrack a couple of months ago, and there was never anything bad said about Mccain. Just give the media another month and it will swing again

Becky Jensen said...

thats pretty funny! i like your blog, wish i could get mike to do it!!

Unknown said...

Sorry, Dave, but the media has been so overly-kind to McCain, ignoring his frequent failures of knowledge (e.g., the Iraq-Pakistan border, Czechoslovakia, Sunnis and Shias), painting him with the maverick label he craves but has not earned, ignoring his crudeness, vulgarity, and ill temper, that it is hard to say they are biased against him. If the media treated him fairly, he would be a retired Navy crank living in Arizona. (Becky's dad)