30 July 2008

A Little More Politics...

A friends father left me a Schrute Buck and said the media has been too kind to McCain. I would agree with that whole heartedly.... I Mean Come On! Just Think about it.....Google McCain-Kennedy, McCain-Lieberman, McCain-Feingold.... What the heck John? What were you thinking? I don't want 4 years of that! Your not my candidate.

However the other candidate.... The one who will be the donkey nominee.... Everybody seems to be falling and fawning all over him.

Thanks Jimbo for your comment.

Oh and just to clarify... I am not a Republican. I am a Conservative (McCain's a Republican but not a conservative), I believe in the principles of the founding fathers, I support the constitution, and I vote my conscience.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Cool-lots of new posts.
I never took Island Transit. It is too hard with the kids but I love that it was free.
I'm not looking forward to the elections. It is a lesser of 2 evils at this point and I'm not sure who that is. The race is all messed up anyway. The only jobs the president really has is as commander-and-chief and over foreign policy. He also has veto power but the rest of the laws is up to congress. I think we all need to look who we are electing there and stop blaming everything (ie. I bought a house that is too expensive and I want the gov't to bail me out.) on the president.
Sorry. Am I ranting?